At ShanJor Co. we not only offer products that will help with your needs but we want to educate our customers on what each ingredient does. Our goal is to make you feel confident in purchasing our products because we did the research for you.
- Lavender -helps reduce redness, blotchy patches, and acne scarring, soothes eczema and dry skin, helps prevent wrinkles.
- Hemp Oil-fatty acids in hemp seed oil may help balance the skin and prevent inflammation that can result in acne. -Contains minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, phosphorous, iron and zinc and antioxidants in the form of vitamin E and carotene.
- Coconut Oil- fat in coconut oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your skin, hydrates, and may also aid in the treatment of acne.
- Activated Charcoal-can help draw microparticles, such as dirt, dust, chemicals, toxins, and bacteria, to the surface of the skin, to make removing them easier. May also absorb smells and harmful gases, making it ideal as an underarm and other private areas. -Contains bond vitamins like ascorbic acid (vitamin C), niacin, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), thiamine (vitamin B1) and biotin.
- Turmeric-reduce redness from blemishes and calm skin conditions like eczema and rosacea, great acne because it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading, helps brightens skin discolorations. -Contains beta-carotene, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, flavonoids, fiber, iron, niacin, potassium, zinc and other nutrients.
- Lemon Oil-for reducing excessive oil on the skin and brighten dark marks and dull skin. -Contains Vitamin C.
- Rose Hip- helps reduce scars and fine lines and is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin. -Contains Vitamin C.
- Cocoa Powder- contains flavanol, (Flavonoids are a powerful type of antioxidant found in plants, and they are filled with anti-inflammatory and immune system benefits) ,help fight free radicals, hence making skin youthful for longer. -Contains magnesium, iron, calcium as well as vitamin E, vitamin K and several B vitamins.
- Oatmeal-helps undo damage done to your skin by pollution, UV rays and chemicals, reduce itching and inflammation and can be used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis, and soothing sunburn. -Contains Vitamin B6.
- Sea Moss- soothe skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and burns. Helps to plump your skin and smooth out wrinkles. -Contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, along with Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K.
- Eucalyptus Oil- helps with skin irritations such as wounds, cuts, burns, sores and even insect bites. Can be used to boost energy and mental clarity.
- Honey- for acne treatment and prevent aging while boosting complexion. Excellent source of moisturizing. -Contains vitamin C (ascorbic acid), pantothenic acid, niacin and riboflavin; along with minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- Avocado oil- fatty acids in Avocado oil helps moisturize skin. -Contains potassium, lecithin, fatty acids, and vitamins A, D, and E.
- Shea butter- has anti-inflammatory and healing properties for softening skin. Contains vitamin E, and because it also contains vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Mango seed butter- boost the skin, brightens skin, helps to increase the skin's youthful appearance, reducing fine lines, and highly moisturizing while maintains softness of skin. Contains Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. OLEIC ACIDS (OMEGA 9).
- Palm Oil- helps treat skin conditions such as eczema, acne and dermatitis. Contains vitamins A, C, and E.
- Sodium Hydroxide- highly alkaline ingredient used in small amounts in cosmetics to establish and hold the pH of a product. Is an essential ingredient in the soap making process but once mixed in with ingredients, it is inactive.
- Sorbitol- is used as a humectant in many types of products for protection against loss of moisture content.
- Titanium Dioxide- A natural white opaque pigment. This mineral is processed to remove impurities, resulting in a pure white color.
- Vitamin C-boosts your skin's collagen production to give you firmer, more plump skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin B6- supports healthy skin.
- Sodium Cocoate- mixture of fatty acid derived from coconut oil.
- Glycerin- used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations
If you have anymore questions about an ingredient you don't see on this list please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org